Headcorn, Lashenden Aerodrome EGKH has been recreated faithfully over hundreds of hours and features:
- Over 70 custom 3D objects have been created exclusively for Headcorn; from volumous hangars and rusty fuel pumps, to World War Two outbuildings and modern cafes, all have been meticulously constructed and placed in their correct positions in and around the aerodrome.
- Static warbirds all correctly coloured and with accurate tail numbers out on the line:
- 4x SV.4 Stampes
- 2x Supermarine Spitfire Mk IXs
- 2x North American T-6 Harvards/Texans
- A Douglas DC-3/C-47 Dakota
- A De Havilland Dh.89 Dragoon Rapide
- A De Havilland Dh.82 Tigermoth
- A Boeing-Stearman Model 75 with wingwalker
- Thousands of carefully placed stock assets, every fence, traffic cone, fuel drum, picnic table and potted plant has been placed in it’s correct location ensuring an atmosphere of a true working aerodrome.
- High resolution colour corrected ground textures taken from Bing maps and manipulated for consistency and realism which far surpasses the quality of the stock Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 ground texture.
- Correct AI pattern procedures and accurate taxiway and runway placement.
- Surrounding landmarks have been enhanced for full circuit immersion including: Shenley Farms, Chart Hills Golf Club, The Sun Magic Juice factory, Smarden Church and numerous other points of reference.
- Full night lighting across the aerodrome.
Headcorn promo video:
Headcorn review video: