Brindas is a little town near Lyon city in France.
The airfield as been in use since 1957.
The only main grass runway is 435m – 1427ft long.
This is the shortest runway in the European Union.
There is sometimes an hot air balloon activity.
- Airport modeled with PBR 4K materials
Recreated environment near the field (buildings, fences, roads, vehicles)
- Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
- High Resolution Aerial Scenery with custom mesh AERIAL MAP LOD19: © https://data.grandlyon.com/accueil
- Dynamic lighting,
- National day specific decorations
- Seasonal decorations (hay bale, cow, horse)
- hot air balloon activity nearby