SSW FIAT-AERITALIA G-91
Italian light weight fighter aircraft
- Highly detailed model, fully animated
- Highly detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working
- Frame rate friendly in single and multiplayer
- 3 models: R1, R3 and PAN (to be delivered soon)
- Highly detailed, high definition, PBR
- Several different liveries
- Almost all real system have been modelled and working as the real thing
- Flight dynamics modelled close to real aircraft performances tables
- DDIS (Dynamic Drag Index System)
- Aircraft configurator for payload and refuelling
- Weapon system to carry and drop bombs
- Payload fully congruent in both single and multiplayer mode
- Payload drop actually changes aircraft weight, balance and drag index (DDIS)
- Model comes with complete documentations (see Docs folder in the model tree)
- Normal/weapons procedures checklists
- A brief tutorial
- Real aircraft manual R1 (Italian) and R3 (English)
- Support is a service that we provide to our users at no cost and on a voluntary basis, for this reason it is possible that there are delays in responses.
- To request support please write an email to: email@example.com indicating your ORDER NUMBER and USER ID at FSOutlet.com
- E-Mails without above information won’t be processed
- OS: Window 10 version 20H2
- CPU: INTEL 5 (suggested INTEL 7 at least 3.5 Ghz)
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA (suggested SERIES 1000 or higher), not tested on AMD
- HD: 3 Gb free space on MSFS 2020 Community device
** INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS **
- Download and run installer (as admin)
- Installer is able to detect plain MS Store and STEAM installation and proposes the installation folder, user may accept or not, if user does not accept he must point the installer on the his customized Community folder
- Also he must point the installer to his customized Community folder if the installer cannot find the default installation
We develop military aircraft models, realistic scenarios, network systems, Air Combat solutions, and much more to make flight simulation as attractive as possible. We are currently providing solutions for Microsoft Flight Simulator ® and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D®.
- Alessandro (Italy), works for a civilian air rescue unit onboard SAR helicopters, takes care of textures and sounds;
- Bonnie (Italy), graphic expert, he works on 3D models and textures;
- Davide (Italy), aerospace flight test engineer, works for Leonardo Aircraft Division, he is a system developer;
- Diego (Spain), orthopedic surgeon, he works on flight dynamics;
- Marcin (Poland), lives in Luxembourg, ICT Project Manager with 19 years of professional experience in software development;
- Mario (Italy), former F104 pilot in Italian Air Force, he is a system C/C++ programmer, works on C/C++/XML/Lua programming for sytems and gauges. He’s the SSW head and co-founder;
- Rob (Netherlands), takes care of VTOL gauges and in general non-FSX dynamics;
- Roy (USA), former RAF pilot, he takes care of flight dynamics and systems;
- Russel, (United Kingdom,) he works on effects and static modeling.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Discounted SalesIf a product goes on sale shortly after you have you purchased that product, you are not eligible for a partial refund for the difference of the sale price. Be sure to pay attention to our newsletters and news posts on when upcoming sales are happening!
My Product Doesn’t Work!Flight Sim Outlet checks all products before approving them to be sold on our shop. If your Simulator has updated recently and your product no longer works, you can submit a support ticket to let us know! We will contact the developer and as soon as an update to your product becomes available, we will let you know! Alternatively we encourage you to contact the developer directly to raise awareness for these technical issues.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in